Sunday, May 22, 2011

Red Sox at last


Two weeks ago, on the same day, one of our friends offered us Red Sox tickets for a huge discount and my former employer got me Red Sox tickets for my birthday! After not having seen a Red Sox game the whole four years we were out here, suddenly we had two games to attend! The latter tickets were for this last Friday night against the Chicago Cubs. The Cubs haven't played at Fenway since 1918, so it was an exciting game. Not to mention the fact that we got to watch Boston play Chicago! I told Scott, if the Cubs win, we'll move back to Chicago and if the Red Sox win, we'll stay in Boston. The Sox won 15-5. So I'm going to have to cancel the moving truck for this next weekend...

2 comments:

Marah Jean said...

Hurray!!!!!! VUNDERBAR!!!!!

Heidifaith said...

YEAH JAYME!!! But still move back... PLEASE!