Monday, June 7, 2010

May Review

I know I owe you guys some updating and pictures from May...

...it started out with a bang when for my birthday, Scott took me to see humpback whales out beyond Boston Harbor. I had no idea we would get to see them so up close...







Then my longest and one of my dearest friends finally became a mommy on the 8th. I have known Darleen my entire life and her little boy was LONG awaited. His name is Jayden Richard and he weighed in at 4 and a half pounds!








In the middle of May, our boss had a party at her newly renovated house in Wellfleet, on Cape Cod. This was to mark the END of the project that had Scott travelling back and forth since February 8th!!




I also had the opportunity to sing in a Broadway recital for a management company in New York City at an auditorium in Lincoln Center. It was so exhilarating! We are tempted once again, to think about living in NYC for a couple of years as our next stop....





Last week, for Memorial Day Weekend, since we couldn't find a good campground for dogs (I know, we could've if we had started looking a month ago) we decided to go to our favorite beach on Cape Ann, Wingaersheek Beach and then went to Rockport for dinner and window shopping.





It was certainly a full month and I expect June to be the same. Only I hope that I will be blogging a little more regularly. Especially if I get the camera I have been saving for....
Love you all!
ps. happy anniversary to my inlaws today and my newest nephew was born this afternoon--Hudson Joseph!!

No comments: