Sunday, October 21, 2007

The Boston Red Sox...



...Just won the American League pennant and are heading to the WORLD SERIES!!! They won the first game and lost the next three. Then unbelievably, they won the last three. The Indians were only able to score five runs in the last 30 innings of the series...
Boston is about to get crazy, as the first game is in town this coming Wednesday night! Wow, I don't mean to boast, but we had a world series team when we were in Chicago with the White Sox and now one with Boston's Red Sox...Woo-Hoo!!!


5 comments:

Christine said...

We stayed up and watched it too! Go Sox! You must be a good luck charm! ;)

jeny said...

Go Red Sox!

Tanya said...

Hey Jamie! Oh my... it's been forever!!! When did u get married? Congrats! I am married w/ 3 little kids.... check out our blog and you'll be all caught up! www.nolettefamily.blogspot.com
That's so cool you live in Boston... my husband is from Springfield, Mass so we are huge Red Sox and Patriots fans!!! Oh how we would love to be in Boston right now!!
I would love to catch up with you! You look fabulous by the way!
ttyl, Tanya (Gelatt) Nolette

Beth said...

I'm due November 4th but am hoping that she'll be here closer to the end of October or even today :-D I'm hopeful yet doubtful ;-) Hope you are having a great day. Apple picking looked like fun and I bet your house is going to smell amazing when you start baking all of the things that you want to bake! Yum!

Brittani Renee said...

I need to find me a Red Sox shirt to wear... maybe Steve & Barry's will have one :)
love you

*Yes, I'm trying to get in at least 5-6 photo shoots before Christmas hopefully more :)