Thursday, September 20, 2007

The Laundramat






I have to do some laundry today. Wednesdays and Thursdays are light classes for me. Dolly loves to accompany me. I wish that our purchase of Angel's washer and dryer could work out for us. When I had the plumber come and give his estimate, I was a little embarrassed for not checking it out before I bought the machines! $1,500 is what it would take to hook them up in our basement. So, we walk three blocks. Wonder how it will go in the winter...

3 comments:

ANGEL said...

I'm so sorry that it didn't work out!! If you don't want to save them for your future home then sell em...you can get some good $ since they're not that old :)

The thought of winter makes me sad so we need to pray that God will touch this guys heart and he will pay for the hook up! It would be a win win for everyone!

Thanks for your encouraging words regarding my hours ;} Thats an awesome way to look at it...

I love you!!!!!!!!

Brittani Renee said...

Aww Dolly is so cute!
Yes, you are correct Annabelle looks just like Jeny! And yes, Mom made me crop her out of the photo.
Good news- I'm teaching lil 2-3 yr olds at Notre Dame, I start next week!

lori said...

Hi Jayme,
Sweet sweet Dolly. She is the ultimate princess, I must say. I was just looking at Ade's blog. The picture of the Father of the Bride house reminded me of when we were still living on Bluebonnet, and all of us girls watched that movie in the dining room while we were doing each other's nails and make-up. That was in the spring or early summer before your wedding I think. What a fun memory. Love you, Jayme. "Mom"